Current Range : 1uA-10mA.
A specialty electronics instrument designed specifically for the four point probe measurement. It features high accuracy, an excellent range, and many features which simplify the four point probing measurement.
About the Jandel ResTest Four Point Probe
Constant current source and meter for use in making the four point probe measurement.
• Measurement range: 10 milliohms-ohms-per-square to 10^6 ohms-per-square
• Displays either sheet resistance or volume resistivity.
• Save data using:
• PC connection
• Up to 99 measurements can be stored internally, or
• USB memory stick
• Accommodates either linear or square array probes and 6 choices of probe tip spacings.
• Supports four measurements types:
• Sheet Resistance – Primary measurement value is display in Ohms/Square
• Wafer Resistivity – Primary measurement value is display in Ohms/Cm
• Volume Resistivity – Primary measurement value is display in Ohms/Cm
• Ohms Resistance – Primary measurement value is display in Ohm
• Three available current ranges:
• 0.5mA to 10mA
• 10uA to 100uA
• 1uA to 10uA
• Includes PC interface software
• Interfaces with Jandel four point probing units
The ResTest is a combined constant current source and digital voltmeter, which has been designed specifically for use with a four point probe to produce resistivity and sheet resistance measurements. The unit supplies a constant current and can display resultant voltage sheet resistance and volume resistivity. The ResTest has a large color display and it can read-out in either sheet resistance in the range from 10 milliohms-per-square up to 106 (1 million) ohms-per-square. The range is not as great as the RM3000, however, it is faster and has a larger color display.