Ampco Centrifugal Pumps
The Ampco AC/AC+ Series of centrifugal pumps continue to lead the category in reliability and durability.
The AC/AC+ features a simplistic and sanitary design. Made from 316 stainless steel the AC/AC+ is corrosion resistant and is 3A Certified for sanitary use. In addition to performance and reliability, the AC/AC+ Series is designed to be completely interchangeable with other manufacturers’ pumps. Hydraulic characteristics and external dimensions are maintained for ease of replacement.
The AC+ takes the best of the AC Series pump, and adds engineering innovation to the shaft design for better stability and increased performance. The simple yet ingenious design modifications of the threaded impeller nut and clamped stub shaft takes the traditional C Series and increases its reliability and clean-ability. The advanced shaft design of the AC+ reduces vibration, increases seal life and eliminates the less sanitary impeller pin design of the traditional C Series. While the pump enhancements mirror more expensive counterparts, Ampco remains committed to providing advancements at economical prices.
AC/AC+ Series Centrifugal Pump Features
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- 304 Stainless Steel Adapters are Standard
- AC+ Shaft Design Adds Value and Durability
- Ease of Assembly and Maintenance
- Tri-Clamp Connections
AC/AC+ Series Centrifugal Pump Advantages
- AC/AC+ Parts are 100% Interchangeable with Competing Brands
- AC+ has a Unique Shaft Design Comparable to Competitor’s More Expensive Models
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction and Stainless Steel Adapters are Standard
- Optional NPT or Flange Connections
- Low Cost
- One week Standard Delivery