– Characterization of thin epitaxial layers grown on silicon.
– Thin-film characterization screening tool to conduct rapid integrity tests on various substrate surfaces.
– Mercury Probes connect to C-V plotters, doping profilers, computerized semiconductor measurement systems, or the MDC software CSM-WIN
– Resistance can be measured on thin films composed of any material that does not react with mercury such as metals, semiconductors, oxides, and chemical coatings
– Mercury Probes can measure oxidized or bare Silicon wafers
– For MOS devices a darkbox is available to prevent light interference.
– Includes a complete set of manuals and comprehensive on-line help
– The software allows for custom system parameters, meter selections, on-line calibration guide
– MDC-CSM/Win software can measure Mobile Ions, Lifetime, Gate Oxide Integrity, Interface Traps / Shallow or deep traps, Quasi-static, Multi-frequency, Thin oxides.
– High voltage up to 500V for SiC, GaN
– HEMT software for GaN
– Perform rapid, non-destructive electrical characterization of non-metallized planar semiconductors: SiC, GaAs, 2DEG, GaN, AlGaN, InP, CdS, InSb, etc.
– Avoid special metallization step which takes several hours with alternative methods
Please click here for more details
Gold spare parts for ASM and AMAT tools